Now that spring has officially sprung, wedding season is in full swing. This means it’s the busiest time of the year for brides to take care of all the necessary last minute details. Thankfully, they also have their bridesmaids by their side to help along the way, and what better way to say thank you than jewelry? It’s the perfect gift idea, especially since it saves them the trouble of finding something to wear on your big day! Here are some of our favorite ideas:
1. Initial Pendants: Always a nice personal gift. Elegant and simple, it’s the perfect way to thank her for being a part of your wonderful day.
2. Gemstone Pendants: Whether its color coordinated with your selected dress or matches your bridesmaid’s birthdays, gemstones are another way to add some sparkle to the big day.
3. Bracelets: Always an easy gift that every woman will love. Many styles offer a glamorous look, which is perfect for evening wear. You can also personalize your gift with styles your bridesmaids prefers – there are unlimited possibilities.
4. Statement Earrings: Many popular bridesmaid dresses are strapless, which allows for either statement earrings or a bold necklace – however not both. If you choose the earrings route, then chandelier earrings or drop earrings are always the perfect way to go.
5. Statement Rings: Another great gift that will surely light your bridesmaids’ day. On your big day, let you favorite women shine with a statement on their fingers too! There many different styles and designs to choose from – giving you the option to pick a ring that suits their individual flair.
These are some our favorite picks. What was the best bridesmaid gift you ever received or gifted?